Info And Forms - Adult Forms
The idea of these forms is that we really only need three - one for when you join, one for when you leave and one for any changes in between.
The Application for for any new adult member - uniformed (including Rovers, they're adults) or non-uniformed - is the A1.
The A2 is the form that you use to change your appointment or take on a secondary role.
The A3 is the form to advise everyone that you are no longer a Leader, Adult Helper, Office Bearer or Rover. This applies to those who are leaving the Movement, moving to a non-active role such as ASF or for a uniformed member becoming a non-uniformed member, e.g. a leader moving to an Office Bearer.
- Application to become an Assistant Leader/Adult Helper/Office Bearer or Rover (A1)
- Change in Adult Appointment (A2)
- Relinquishment of Adult Appointment (A3)
Proof of Identity (100 point check)
All new adult appointments will require a National Police History Check, often referred to as the 100 point check or Police Check. in addition to new members, Scouts Victoria now requires all adults to have this Check at least every three years.
We use an independent body (CrimCheck) for these checks. To help you prepare and speed things up, the requirements of the 100 points are here.
- Click here for all Award Application Forms
Health and Injury Incident Reporting
- Click here for all Health and Incident Reporting Forms
- Adult Forms
- Youth Forms
- Award Applications
- Finance Forms
- General Forms
- Groups & Committees Forms
- Health and Injury Forms
- Insurance Certificates & other info
- Property Forms
- Training Forms
- Travel Forms
- Working with Children Check
- 100 Point Indentity Check
- Social Media Policy
- Scouts Australia Resources
- Scouts Victoria Policies
- Triennial Plan 2015 - 2018
- Vehicles - Trailers, Buses & other
- Current Vehicle Issues
- Videos (0)
- Photos (0)
- Events (0)
- News (1)
- General Enquiries