Info And Forms - Adult Forms

Adult Forms


The idea of these forms is that we really only need three - one for when you join, one for when you leave and one for any changes in between.

The Application for for any new adult member - uniformed (including Rovers, they're adults) or non-uniformed - is the A1.

The A2 is the form that you use to change your appointment or take on a secondary role.

The A3 is the form to advise everyone that you are no longer a Leader, Adult Helper, Office Bearer or Rover. This applies to those who are leaving the Movement, moving to a non-active role such as ASF or for a uniformed member becoming a non-uniformed member, e.g. a leader moving to an Office Bearer.

Proof of Identity (100 point check)

All new adult appointments will require a National Police History Check, often referred to as the 100 point check or Police Check. in addition to new members, Scouts Victoria now requires all adults to have this Check at least every three years.

We use an independent body (CrimCheck) for these checks. To help you prepare and speed things up, the requirements of the 100 points are here


Health and Injury Incident Reporting

  • Click here for all Health and Incident Reporting Forms

Business Cards