Please note that this form does not save, so be sure to scan through and check you have all the relevant information before starting to fill out the form.
Closing date for applications is the 30th of March
Please read the Conditions of Entry before applying. Click here to download.Completion and submission of this form implies you and your team have read and agree with the conditions of entry.
These are the details relating to the whole team entry
Each Team Member must submit an individual Initiative Course Entry Form.
Select if team is arriving Thursday night.
A fee of $5 per Venturer (payable on arrival). More information will be given in Team Reply Letter.
The emergency contact must be contactable and available during the entire event to take you home if necessary.
Tick the box if yes
Who is a contact person in the Crew?
The following details should be filled out by the Venturer who is the Team Leader for the event
1. I confirm that all the other applicants are registered members of their Association(s), and are adequately prepared and physically fit as defined in the Conditions of Entry.
2. I have read and agree with the Hoadley Hide 2012 Conditions of Entry (click here to view) and acknowledge that the contents of our packs can be inspected during the event by the Hide Chief or their nominee.
3. I understand that health forms will be sent out with the Team Reply letter. These must be completed and signed by the Parent/Guardian and presented at check-in at Hoadley Hide.
4. I understand that we are required to arrange our own transport to Hoadley Hide.
5. Payment via either cheque or electronic transfer has been arranged ($50 per Venturer).
6. Our team agrees to the target levels of participation we have chosen below.
Minimum 3 stunts
Minimum 6 stunts
Minimum is 6 stunts
Minimum is 15 stunts
The following details relate to team member 2
The following details relate to team member 3
These details relate to team member 4
These details relate the the 5th team member
The following details relate to team member 6
A leader can only sign an entry form for members of their own unit. Where a combined unit comprises of Venturers/Guides from more than one unit, separate leader signatures are required.As a condition of entry, I certify that all team members have successfully undertake the following:a. With another Venturer Scout/Guide, pitched and struck a hike tent at nightb. Demonstrated how to pack a rucksack correctlyc. Participated in at least 2 practice hikesd. Built and lit an open fire and cooked on it a sustaining meal for two peoplee. Demonstrated the ability to read a map and orientate it both by compass and visible featuresf. Understand the basic principles of first aid knowledge and treatment of hypothermiag. Have suitable clothing available for dry and/or wet weather conditionsh. Have appropriate footwear for rugged terraini. Show an awareness of the safety provisions relevant to bushfiresj. Have been instructed and shown competency in the safe use of gas and trangia style stoves
I confirm all the listed Team members attending Hoadley Hide are:- fully registered members of the Scout/Guide Association(s)- fulfil the above mentioned requirements- are physically fit
NB: Failure to comply with the above may result in the Team being removed from the event (see Conditions of Entry)
Direct Credit to the following bank account using the Team Leader Surname to identify the deposit
The Scout Association of Australia Hoadley Hide Account
BSB: 733-149 Account Number:53-9002
or send a cheque to Hoadley Hide c/- Bentleigh Scout Centre P O Box 178 East Bentleigh VIC 3165
Tick box for yes.
If the leader is going to be attending Hoadley mark either where they are working during the event, or tick the box to be allocated an activity for the event.
Tick for yes
Victorian State Government
Hobby Warehouse RC Store
Victorian Scout Foundation
Australian Scout Fellowship
Scouts Victoria Heritage